A few pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter RRaider
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sweet photos! Nice job!
 
Wow, what camera and settings are you using??

I'm using a Nikon D5100. The two frags and the zoas were shot with a Tamron 90mm macro lens and the others with a Sigma 105mm macro lens. Settings vary from picture to picture as needed.
 
Awesome pics!! Love the fish!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new