A few shots with the polyp-lab lens

  • Thread starter Thread starter yoffer39
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

yoffer39

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
78
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e261d161f4b3481daef47e4e83175652.jpg
bd2d78445596aae60fbfb9be8e60d6d3.jpg
f825a6e0a97ad0ec8144b5c9057caf3d.jpg
91995ea2648ed1d3e2093c9d278a430b.jpg
488e32089dd70453b84383daac080a3a.jpg
892529585af5f83fb99cf0506c7ff44f.jpg
 
What device? I been looking at getting one and I am impressed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new