A fun fact about YOU

I got “lost” in the White House when I was five…long story but I knew exactly where I was…my father did not appreciate my diversion!
 
I've got a thing for POODLES lol
IMG_0822.jpeg
 
I worked as a scuba instructor over a ~12 year period. Back in 2011 while I was living in Oahu, my left middle finger was almost bitten off by an octopus. Bit straight down to the bone severing 4 tendons, an artery, and did 50% permanent nerve damage to that finger. It was a huge mess because my employer fired me while I was in the emergency room. 7.5 yr long worker’s comp case that ruled in my favor initially and every appeal he made. Fun stuff. I won’t share pictures from shortly after it happened, as some would consider them NSFW/NSFL, but this is as straight as it gets today and some of the scarring.
IMG_4925.jpeg

IMG_4926.jpeg

IMG_4927.jpeg
 
nonsense! theres always something interesting about everyone!
That’s something I tell people! There’s always some kind of story, something you do, or something someone finds interesting about you!
 
I've got a thing for POODLES lol
IMG_0822.jpeg
Don’t forget about the cat in the center that looks disturbed to be in the photo, haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new