A morning appearance from the tiger tail

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
542
Location
Griswold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the coolest looking things in the tank but tends to play at night so it's interesting to see him in the morning

20230406_074510.jpg
 
Nice!

...the one I have tends to hide under one of my clams, I only ever see it a night when I check in with a flashlight.
 
Nice!

...the one I have tends to hide under one of my clams, I only ever see it a night when I check in with a flashlight.
Exactly! I might see a tail sticking out during the day. I have no idea if it's just one or if I've got a couple of them in there by now. Same goes for my blue linkia starfish that I picked up at FFM. So far I've seen it twice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new