A must read.

JulianHuntToronto

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a pleasure to read, so nice to virtually meet another fellow salt-water enthusiast. It is now amongst my favourites along with The Conscientious Marine Aquarist: A Commonsense Handbook for Successful Saltwater Hobbyists with the late and dear friend Bob Fenner. I feel both are a must read if you are foraying into the realm of keeping a marine aquarium. The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist: A 60-Year history of Fish Keeping-Kindle Edition. Thanks @Paul B

Professor Julian Hunt. The University of Guelph.

51hhkQ3mpDL.jpg

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely a must read! Very interesting, witty & informative. He has developed several very innovative products. He describes how to make things for your fish or tank using simple, easily available supplies. I used Paul’s mandarin feeder with great success. It is such an entertaining book! Paul has a great sense of humor.
All profits from the book go fund MS research, so you get a great book & help a good cause.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This week my book reached another $500.00 in royalties so I can send another $500.00 check to Multiple Sclerosis research in my wife's name.
Thank you.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back