A ocean inside 750xxl(v3)

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Manose I took a couple of minutes and read over your project, what an amazing build story!
You had quite the rollercoaster my friend. You definitely have some stories you can tell now, my goodness.

I am relieved to see that your system is healthy and under control. I enjoyed every page, thank you for sharing your journey with the rest of us. I think we are all a little more knowledgeable after your collection of happenings.
Knowledge is power they say. Congratulations on obtaining the knowledge for the common wealth, I'm sure the process was incredibly nerve wracking. However, you made it to this point. You and your marine system are stronger.

My my my, what a year buddy! #2020 - Kudos on not giving up my friend.

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Manose I took a couple of minutes and read over your project, what an amazing build story!
You had quite the rollercoaster my friend. You definitely have some stories you can tell now, my goodness.

I am relieved to see that your system is healthy and under control. I enjoyed every page, thank you for sharing your journey with the rest of us. I think we are all a little more knowledgeable after your collection of happenings.
Knowledge is power they say. Congratulations on obtaining the knowledge for the common wealth, I'm sure the process was incredibly nerve wracking. However, you made it to this point. You and your marine system are stronger.

My my my, what a year buddy! #2020 - Kudos on not giving up my friend.
Thank you sir for the very kind words as this has been a wonderful but crazy journey, and one that I hope to continue for a long time to come.

This hobby has helped me in so many ways, through the darkest moments and brightest days. I think that R2R has made it possible for many of us to document and collectively learn from the vast experiences together in one place.

Once this covid thing is over and behind us I shall look forward to shaking your hand and saying hello in person.

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took 2 pictures today of my elegance and Duncan’s

BBD4FBCF-F372-4A6B-90E9-488C0F8883CC.jpeg 1D5B61E7-F5BB-457B-91C7-B9A280482A50.jpeg

Last edited:

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be a dump question. But once you glue the 32mm to 1” adapters onto the Red Sea 42221 part. Are you still able to unscrew the connector from the bulkhead ?

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have not posted in awhile so I thought that it's time for a update.
I have had a few aptasia but they are going to be gone as soon as my berghia nudibranch arrive as I got 10 coming.
I dont have a plague just about 8 total but more in the rockwork that I cant see.
160.jpg

161.jpg

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for a real cleanup crew for some hair algae since all the aptasia were eliminated by the berghia.
I made a big cleanup crew order as all I have are 3 snails......
100 dwarf cerith
6 - Tongan Nassarius
15 - Nassarius Vibex
30 - Florida Cerith
8- Cortez Cerith
10- Trochus
4 - Mexican turbo
25 - Nerite Snail
1 - pincushion urchin
30 - assorted hermits

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I dosed Flux Rx on Saturday for hair algae and really not happy right now. Looks like all my blastos are going to die and my zoas(but the zoas have been closed for a long time). The leather coral is really looking good but losing my blasto garden is killing me.
Going to let it run a little longer and if no change I am going to turn the carbon on and skimmer.

Last edited:

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bud, don't do that.

I never met anyone as passionate as you about this hobby.

Let's figure out a way to fix this.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back