A Problem With Seachem's Purigen

reeftankdude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
552
Reaction score
220
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there

When rinsing the bag I noticed some coming out. It is now in my HOB filter with a little that went into the tank. It is no longer leaking. Seems like a little will always escape the mesh bag when moving it. Is this normal? Should I return it. Thanks to you all.

Capture.PNG
 
Hello there

When rinsing the bag I noticed some coming out. It is now in my HOB filter with a little that went into the tank. It is no longer leaking. Seems like a little will always escape the mesh bag when moving it. Is this normal? Should I return it. Thanks to you all.

Capture.PNG

They do say to rinse well before use.

I've not had any escape the Seachem 'bag' after rising.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new