A reef on the 10th floor

Beautiful tank, I'm glad it's not me moving that thing! :D
 
Goodbye Calcium Reactor, it served me very well for the past few years. This was a Bubble Magus that I replaced the original pump impeller with a much better Eheim one. The poor thing was processing 86litres per day @ 25dKH with a PH of 6.2 to keep Ca at 380ppm but with the negative impact of having too high dKh.

It is time for me to embrace the new reefing methods and tools! ehehe


20160825_093014.jpg
 
Any new tank shots!? :)
 
Looking forward to visiting Bangkok in December. My son is teaching in Bankok for two years. Would love to see the local market you mentioned.
 
Looking forward to visiting Bangkok in December. My son is teaching in Bankok for two years. Would love to see the local market you mentioned.

I bet your son knows where the market is located. Anyway, if you need help navigate in there I don't mind posting a map with some directions or even to take you there if I am available at that time.
 
Just amazing!
 
On the menu... shrimp, clams, salmon, nori, spirulina black worms, garlic. :)
.
20160831_082249.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new