A setup of my own

Viscount

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all,

After many years of dreaming of a home reef setup I finally got the ok from my resident Master of Coin! I’ve had a 75 gallon for years but it sat sad and empty as the demands of adult life kept me out of the hobby. I’ve built a stand, acquired a 40g breeder for a sump and am beginning to assemble the pieces to make the dream a reality.
E50378AC-BB5C-42C3-BF34-5D0447DFAC8B.jpeg

I’m working on getting the plumbing and electrical requirements right (thank you for the helpful threads on those).
I was curious if anyone has any advice on a baffle system for the sump, I was looking at the triton system on eBay or from a site like fijicube. Thoughts?
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new