A unique Reefer 300XL build (Remote sump)

IMG_9302.jpg
IMG_9303.JPG
IMG_9203.JPG

Absolutely beautiful!! Love it!!
 
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. A piece of art. Love the white bare bottom! You’ve inspired me to try this, though on a little nano tank :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Thank you so much! Very kind words. I’d love to see what you come up with!
 
Tank is about to need a reset. This was yesterday before I severely trimmed the Bill Murray and Sugar T**s Acropora. Coral structure in general is becoming very dense and it's going to need properly smashed apart soon. Posted a video of the tank on the Reefy AF discord yesterday but here is a photo.
IMG_0987.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
 
At what intensity were you operating the radions during the period you were using them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new