A very Cherry update coming tonight!

Hmmmmm brown........nope we don't deal in brown, sorry.

BTW, I will be unreachable for the next 7 days(unless I get web access where I am going) so hit up acro76 here on R2R
 
Lets all give a round of applause to my daughter and her kindergarten class for coloring up challice #2. Its been in her classroom nano for some time now.
Very cool! Thumbs up to Katie and the other kiddos!
do you have anything in the tan/brown spectrum? :D
I cleaned 'em out :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new