A360X Help

J_Reagan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Saginaw
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this light two weeks ago and still trying to find the best settings…please help! I will soon be getting the Wi-Fi dongle for it…unfortunate mistake not getting it when I purchased.

tank is 24gal 18x18 AIO
mounted at 8” from water
LPS/Softies
 
Upvote 0
To be safe I would try 40 on intensity and more blue than white.
 
Upvote 0
By default you will have full color spectrum or Kessil Logic. It is more than capable of growing corals with a pleasing look and feel. Depth, contrast, etc. The controller uncorks red, green, violet/indigo and other options like acclimation, clouds, and schedules to name a few.

You didn't make any mistake.

​

 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new