A8 se II max

  • Thread starter Thread starter POOLPO93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

POOLPO93

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Italia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, I bought this A8 SE II Max light from AliExpress...
When I try to connect the device via Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) and enter the password—without any special characters—I get an authentication error. I’ve attached a photo... I’d be grateful for any help you can provide... Thanks




Screenshot_2026-09-08-00-05-33-494_com.miui.gallery.jpg
 
Is the light turned on? Unplug it, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in.

Otherwise, does it have a memory card that may have come loose in shipping?

Failing that, you need to contact the manufacturer of the light.
 
Sì, la luce funziona quando viene utilizzata direttamente, senza connessione Wi-Fi... il problema si presenta quando cerco di connetterla al Wi-Fi tramite l'app; è in quel momento che ricevo questo errore. Quando la connetto, le tre spie luminose lampeggiano, il che significa che si sta accoppiando con il mio Wi-Fi.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new