A8se II max and a8Pro II

crimble

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2024
Messages
56
Reaction score
71
Location
D-town
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello sorry if this is a repeated post but I didnt se the answers I was personally looking for, I was wondering if anybody did a side by side comparison line up of the A8 max ii and a8 pro ii vs the radion xr30 blue and pros? Or if you have these lights what is your personal intake on these lights?

My main concerns would how the par readings compare to radions and overall lighting color and aesthetics compared to the radions, I se very little information about these lights rather if its YouTube or Google itself, just trying to get yalls opinions before I spend the $200-$300, thanks in advance I appreciate it!
 
Purchased the A8 Pro Max II's for my tank. Be sure to read related threads. I don't see how these can be beat, for the money. You can purchase 3 for the price of one XR30, and it's the same underlying hardware.
 
Purchased the A8 Pro Max II's for my tank. Be sure to read related threads. I don't see how these can be beat, for the money. You can purchase 3 for the price of one XR30, and it's the same underlying hardware.
Did you get the SE ones or just the regular A8 I heard that there was some differences between them, and just wondering how your experience with them has been going so far?
 
Did you get the SE ones or just the regular A8 I heard that there was some differences between them, and just wondering how your experience with them has been going so far?
I think the difference between a8se and a8 is the A8 uses cree LEDs and meanwell power supply vs Chinese led and Chinese power supply on the A8se.
 
Purchased the A8 Pro Max II's for my tank. Be sure to read related threads. I don't see how these can be beat, for the money. You can purchase 3 for the price of one XR30, and it's the same underlying hardware.
Where us the thread? Can't find it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new