• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ABC Reagents - OUTSTANDING

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rovert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to relate a positive experience with ABC Reagents.

In anticipation of setting up a pre-owned Trident, I ordered a 6-month reagent kit from them. The order shipped promptly but I didn't open the carton on arrival because I wasn't ready to set up the Trident.

Unfortunately when I finally got around to setting the Trident up, I came to realize that the reagent jars that were sent did not fit into the Trident, they were round and slightly taller than the OEM jars which prevented the drawer from properly closing. Because I bought the unit used, the seller didn't include any original jars.

I contacted the vendor and Jonas responded within hours... on a SUNDAY no less! He apologized for not updating the images on his site to reflect the new packaging and immediately shipped three empty square reagent bottles at his expense. I think he might even be sending additional reagents.

We often complain when things go wrong, but in this case, ABC Reagents has been an example of outstanding customer service. For those of you who own Neptune Trident testers, I highly endorse this vendor. Aces all the way!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 146 88.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back