ABC reagents

Pridedcloth3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2022
Messages
356
Reaction score
276
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just discovered abc reagents for trident, and was wondering if anyone tried them out. The price point is rather attractive so wondering how accurate they are.
 
I have only used the concentrate once and diluted that with RO. Saw no noticeable difference in testing.

The other times I have just purchased their premade reagents.
 
I have only used the concentrate once and diluted that with RO. Saw no noticeable difference in testing.

The other times I have just purchased their premade re
Didn't know they had that option. Thanks a bunch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new