Abex Xepta

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates Jeff@CoralVue...

In terms of a US launch, no... no updates at this time. If I've learned anything in my first year at CoralVue, it's that there is an enormous risk in teasing anything high-tech prematurely. The amount of work that goes into products like the autoBalance, aBex, and our own HYDROS line is extraordinary. If you launch a product and user feedback is negative, it can squelch years of research and development and flush millions down the toilet. The thing about Xepta, too, is that Americans only think about the machines... because that's all we showed you guys at shows last year. But to bring the machines to the US, you have to bring the entire Xepta Reef catalog of products: salt, supplements, food, etc. As @Ardeus mentioned, the products were recently released overseas, so we're talking to our counterparts across the pond and keeping an eye on online chatter. We are rooting for Xepta's success. We already integrated Xepta with HYDROS. We are eager to bring the brand here when the time is right.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Ardeus - thank you for sharing this extremely thorough, balanced, and well-presented review!

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent my unit for an upgrade and I got it back yesterday.

A few bugs got corrected and there's increased accuracy, increased memory, charts, pH readings and the dosing now has a smarter algorithm that estimates the tank alk consumption.

Regarding the support, Xepta has been really outstanding.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent my unit for an upgrade and I got it back yesterday.

A few bugs got corrected and there's increased accuracy, increased memory, charts, pH readings and the dosing now has a smarter algorithm that estimates the tank alk consumption.

Regarding the support, Xepta has been really outstanding.

Most excellent! Keep documenting that progress!

joshwaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Refreshing
giphy.gif

BrootsWaymb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it makes anyone feel better, I reached out with questions on FB and got some responses. I see a few on ebay but I am hesitant to order from greece. its $600 so im low key thinkin bout it.

nvcheeko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it makes anyone feel better, I reached out with questions on FB and got some responses. I see a few on ebay but I am hesitant to order from greece. its $600 so im low key thinkin bout it.
I do live there Abex too with ION sensor but can only see pics but that be reason to go down that way as you need autobalance for it to work.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back