About me

JulianHuntToronto

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey gang, returning to the world of saltwater and reefing after a 15 year hiatus. Wow things have changed. I had a 90 gallon reef tank from 1996-2005 and it was great, gave it away to a friend when I moved to Vancouver. Now I am back with a smaller 30 gallon tank and starting from new again.

My Mackerel is fascinated with it. This was when I first set it up and after it had cycled.
IMG_3782.jpeg
 
Last edited:
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new