About my long run ons

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to go into my life story but I was born with almost the entire speech center of my brain dead it's one big black spot I have overcame alot in my life to get to the point that I am at now I was not expected to even be able to talk I am entirely math based and I have 0 hope of ever learning where punctuation goes I am currently looking for a keyboard for my phone that will add punctuation where it's supposed to go this is the first and only social media I use and only joined to try and help others with their reefs as I have learned alot and wish to share my knowledge and learn new things as I go thanks for your time also if my posts are to much just skip them I take no offence because I know my longer posts are like holy run on sentence batman

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Batman! :D
Welcome to R2R.jpg

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to go into my life story but I was born with almost the entire speech center of my brain dead it's one big black spot I have overcame alot in my life to get to the point that I am at now I was not expected to even be able to talk I am entirely math based and I have 0 hope of ever learning where punctuation goes I am currently looking for a keyboard for my phone that will add punctuation where it's supposed to go this is the first and only social media I use and only joined to try and help others with their reefs as I have learned alot and wish to share my knowledge and learn new things as I go thanks for your time also if my posts are to much just skip them I take no offence because I know my longer posts are like holy run on sentence batman
Welcome to the community! It's amazing what you have accomplished! What's interesting is that my brain seemed to automatically insert punctuation where needed so I had no issues reading your post. Haha.

We welcome your knowledge and experience!

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only way I can explain it is it runs like a computer (I have been able to read and write code like its a natural language no one ever tought me just looked at it and knew what it all meant since I was 7 dos 5.0 was my first one go figure) stuck in a cycle just spits out info without knowing when to stop I also dont sleep much and have to de frag my brain durring meditation but I try to do better every day thank you all for having me and if somthing I say does not make since just ask I will try and explain it better

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping that by reading post on here as I have been that my brain will catch on and somthing will suddenly click as to where to put them as it did one day with parenthesis thats not the right word I dont think I just I even reread most of my own posts and nothing ever stand out as to where they go yet

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But this is my first time using social media so big change I dont even text very often I just have people call me lol
same here first timer social media!! and only here :cool:

LBReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is super impressive man. It takes a lot to put yourself out here like you have. Thank you for taking a risk and being part of our community. You are a most welcome addition.

And if anyone gives you gruff, feel free to @me. I'm sure I can find at least a dozen mistakes in their most recent post. After all to errr, is human.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO Way! @Tankkeepers - This is fantastic. I am glad you told us. I think you probably type 1000 keystrokes/minute also? The brain is a fantastic instrument and I have had my own (sometimes self inflicted) injuries (surgery, ex-wife, tank crash) that have also impacted me, but I can't remember much anymore and math (as far as getting the correct answer) is not my friend anymore.

WELCOME TO REEF2REEF!. You are among friends and fellow recovery folks. I know for sure there are more than 2 of us on here.

giphy.gif

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back