Rating - 100%
13   0   0

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on sharing the setup and progression of my IM 25 lagoon so I'd recommend anyone interested follow me (or whatever the equivalent on here is).
We have build threads for folks to follow each other. Also, in the top right hand of any thread is a little rectangle with a triangle cut out of the bottom. If you ever wish to bookmark something to go back to later, click on that ICON.
Welcome to the group!
1618942371417.png

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

bReefedBaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my name is Mat and I've been silently benefitting from this forum for about two years now. I have learned a lot since then and despite there still being so much left to learn I finally feel like I can at least join the conversation. I've recently moved on to my second tank and I'm looking forward to avoiding a lot of the self inflected issues that plagued my first tank. I plan on sharing the setup and progression of my IM 25 lagoon so I'd recommend anyone interested follow me (or whatever the equivalent on here is). There are still a lot of questions I was never fortunate enough to find the answer to and plan to conduct personal tests and pay it forward with information. I look forward to being part of this forum!

clown fish GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome42.gif

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back