• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Abyzz APEX Interface 0-10V - New In Box

Item Price
135
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BZOFIQ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
6,323
Reaction score
4,975
Location
NYC
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Per Title an Abyzz APEX Interface. Has all needed cables to control the abyzz pump via your Apex Controllers based on schedule or other input.

Retails for $220+ and that's without the apex cable which is sold separately. The APEX cable IS included here.

Here for $135 shipped, add APEX control to the best pump out there today.

PayPal ONLY
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new