Acan lord and Hillae

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kilo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
113
Reaction score
31
Location
Singapore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers,
Can the acan lord and Hillae places side by side in touching each other?

Thanks in advance
 
I personally would not try it.I think the Hillae would be the victor.Following along...
 
Not really sure but when it comes to acan warfare, its best to be safe rather than sorry. Acans of all types tend to be pretty destructive against everything thats not them.
 
I bought this from the LFS, never seemed to have any issues.
IMG_6108.JPG

I did eventually frag it though and they seemed happier.
IMG_6252.JPG
 
Wow! It looks like the Hillae was just trying to overthrow the lords.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new