Acan mag rock heck ya!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrcoffee2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrcoffee2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
37
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20141219_091436.jpg


20141219_091451.jpg
 
Very nice!!!! that is a great idea.

I hope they aren't too high, getting too much light. That's my only (tiny) nitpicking...
 
Very nice!!!! that is a great idea.

I hope they aren't too high, getting too much light. That's my only (tiny) nitpicking...

I am worried too but they are not directly under the light. The direct light does not hit much of the rock just the tip of it on the right side and a little bit on the left.
 
I am worried too but they are not directly under the light. The direct light does not hit much of the rock just the tip of it on the right side and a little bit on the left.

Good deal! Glad you have already thought about that.

Can't wait to see it grow out!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new