P

Pippz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you feeding them? If so what?
frozen mysis and feed reef roids ,thou they only ate once each head since i got them , rest of the time they dont want to take the food in . wondering if its not a light ussue thou , my ai hd prime is mounted 30 cm above water level with the ab+ spectrum with 100 % intesity. Acan been in tank for 2 weeks now.
Light.jpg

Bxr126

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me it sounds like a couple issues. First, as someone pointed out, zero PO4 is never good. You need to get in the tank and manually remove as much algae as possible so that you can get a true idea of what's going on. light could be an issue but I doubt it. The AI prime is not an intense light. The number one issue IMHO is patience. The coral may take weeks to adjust, as long as it is not dying just relax and every 3-4 days try to feed it. Make sure flow is off for about 15-30 minutes when feeding

OP
OP
P

Pippz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me it sounds like a couple issues. First, as someone pointed out, zero PO4 is never good. You need to get in the tank and manually remove as much algae as possible so that you can get a true idea of what's going on. light could be an issue but I doubt it. The AI prime is not an intense light. The number one issue IMHO is patience. The coral may take weeks to adjust, as long as it is not dying just relax and every 3-4 days try to feed it. Make sure flow is off for about 15-30 minutes when feeding
Algea is not a problem anymore and eveything is looking nicely , no3 is at 5 , po4 at 0.1 , alk at 8.4 ish. Stopped dosing nopox a week and a half ago aswell

OP
OP
P

Pippz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okbseems i have 4 tube worm on my acan on close insection. Did dip it in seachem dip foe 30 mins

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 116 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back