• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acan pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbsmurf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jbsmurf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
147
Reaction score
3
Location
Aubrey, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I folks. I'm still some what new to this site but I need to sell most of my corals. Right now I have a 3 pack of acans $250 shipped. I don't have the best camera to capture the true colors of these acans

Ultra pink acans I picked this up from zoanthids.com at show here in Dallas.
209571b7-dece-cea4.jpg


These came from Gonzos coral frags. Same show:
209571b7-df5b-86a4.jpg


Purple and green acans, super healthy growing well under my leds. These came from rukis at thc corals
209571b7-dfb4-02b3.jpg



I'll upload some better pictures if I can get a hold of a buddies d90
Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Moved back into view as you now have exactly 25 posts.
 
Still waiting for better camera but these are the best pics I Can get with my android phone....I have leds and had to turn the blues almost all the way down but here we go

477bb9c1-86e7-0e97.jpg


477bb9c1-872a-0547.jpg


477bb9c1-8749-ffcb.jpg

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new