Acans do not get any better than this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just uploaded a few of the acans that came in on the past shipment about 30min ago. Already many of the pieces are sold, do not miss these!! SERIOUSLY! :xd:
acan21.jpg

acan11-1.jpg

acan7-1.jpg

acan3-2.jpg

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The photos do not show the true colors of the 3rd photo. Its the best acan that I have ever seen.

OP
OP
debutis

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a frag pack in order???

Of course we can do frag packs. There's many more on the site that are not pictured here... I guess we could use a bit more eye candy though!
acan18.jpg

acan9-1.jpg
acan4macro.jpg

acan8macro.jpg

Palancar

Aussie Acan Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now we are all color blind. Those are some fine acans. The acans we picked up last week are doing great.

OP
OP
debutis

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now we are all color blind. Those are some fine acans. The acans we picked up last week are doing great.

Louis, great to hear! I still remember that piece in your avatar, fantastic coloration! I'll have to trade you for a frag back someday!

Palancar

Aussie Acan Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Louis, great to hear! I still remember that piece in your avatar, fantastic coloration! I'll have to trade you for a frag back someday!
I would be glad to do a trade. As in alot of coral pictures, the picture of the avatar does not do it justice.

OP
OP
debutis

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple more that will be included in some of the frag packs just to wet the palette :nerd:
acan14macro.jpg

acan13macro.jpg

acan12macro.jpg

acan6macro.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%

Back