Acans outgrowing frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadyraro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shadyraro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Messages
631
Reaction score
386
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of my acan frags that are outgrowing the plug, and I’m wondering what the best procedure is when this happens. Do I just leave it and let it grow as is, or do I remove it from the plug and if so what’s the best way to do this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new