Acantho feed schedule

Coral Kai

coralkaireef.com
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2021
Messages
1,169
Reaction score
851
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I fed him him the past 2 days and I haven't fed him yet today but he is sitting there possibly waiting for food?

How often should this big guy get spot fed?

20210823_220108.jpg
 
I just broadcast feed mine atleast 3x/wk:
 

Attachments

  • F9443B59-E06C-476E-8BA2-3662041B3DC0.jpeg
    F9443B59-E06C-476E-8BA2-3662041B3DC0.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 63

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new