• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

acantho welso torches elegance and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acantho are sitting on a short piece of pvc because bottoms are not flat! Best of sat in sand bed!
Thanks, and the wellsos? Are they attached to tile?
also curious how aggressive are your torches (Both gold and green)? I am interested but past experience they try to kill any corals near them, even other euphyllias, are the ones you have doing the same?

OP
OP
jc50chevy

jc50chevy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, and the wellsos? Are they attached to tile?
also curious how aggressive are your torches (Both gold and green)? I am interested but past experience they try to kill any corals near them, even other euphyllias, are the ones you have doing the same?
Wellsos are sitting on bare bottom! Yes I try to keep my torches by my torches and a little away from everything else

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wellsos are sitting on bare bottom! Yes I try to keep my torches by my torches and a little away from everything else
Thanks! Looks like you have plenty to go around. I am moving in a month and will be upgrading to a larger tank (feel free to follow my build thread), I’d love to come grab some of these from you once I am settled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back