Acro Blood Bath

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Where did that sand go?
After all the death and destruction I was blessed with a large dino breakout. I removed the sand a month or so ago. Just finished a 6 day blackout when i took the second video.
 
I’m very sorry to see this! I just checked out your thread and heartbreaking to see. In your new video, What is that yellow coral in the middle bottom?
Its a very bright yellow Psammocora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new