Acro ID Please!

shawnriv

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
473
Reaction score
230
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I purchased this greenish Acro from a local hobbyist a few months ago and it’s been doing well in my tank so far. I just cannot remember the name of it. It’s not the best picture because I took it with my iPhone. Any help appreciated!

IMG_0575.jpeg
 
Hello All,

I purchased this greenish Acro from a local hobbyist a few months ago and it’s been doing well in my tank so far. I just cannot remember the name of it. It’s not the best picture because I took it with my iPhone. Any help appreciated!

IMG_0575.jpeg
I’m not sure, but maybe you could message them and ask? Bumping this up for you as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new