Acro id please

  • Thread starter Thread starter lars
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lars

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
91
Location
slidell,la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if anyone recognizes this acro. I picked it up at macna New Orleans in 2017. This is a frag/mini colony off the mother. It was easier to get a pic of it but they look the same. Could be a no name but I thought I'd see what y'all think.
IMG_20191021_160854767-01.jpeg
 
Curious if anyone recognizes this acro. I picked it up at macna New Orleans in 2017. This is a frag/mini colony off the mother. It was easier to get a pic of it but they look the same. Could be a no name but I thought I'd see what y'all think.
IMG_20191021_160854767-01.jpeg
What was it sold as?
 
I am one of staff of the reef club that put on macna that year. I was stupid busy working the show days before and after it. I came home with a ton of corals and just didn't have time to write all of them down.
 
Curious if anyone recognizes this acro. I picked it up at macna New Orleans in 2017. This is a frag/mini colony off the mother. It was easier to get a pic of it but they look the same. Could be a no name but I thought I'd see what y'all think.
IMG_20191021_160854767-01.jpeg
looks like strawberry shortcake
 
Thanks for the replies. I think I'm gonna just go with a wild nasuta for now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new