Acro ID?

Lovefish77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
961
Reaction score
330
Location
Bloomfield, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if someone knows the name of that acro. Hard to get the camera to reflect true colors. But it has a green base, and the growing tips are purplish.
Thanks a lot

20200928_181537.jpg
 
Too small to really even begin to throw out guesses IMO.

Let it grow out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new