Acro with bacterial infection

Tonight’s update, polyp extension is fine and it appears to be growing back. Still doing some research but heard chemiclean could be effective at healing bacterial infections. It seems to be healing but I did purchase some just in case the infections keeps spreading and the iodine stops working (yes I am still doing daily dips) here are the pics from yesterday and today
 
Yesterday
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0971.jpeg
    IMG_0971.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 70

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new