Acrolandia

  • Thread starter Thread starter mega
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
129
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any frags of this wicked SPS coral...i just got mine today and boy oh boy does it hold a wild rainbow within!

Lets see what everyone has!
 
9459c358346d2304bca455857dfbf8e5.jpg
 
Wow that's nice!
I've only seen small frags in person and I wasn't super impressed to spend $$$.
I don't think they were fully colored up.
I did however pick up a frag of TGC Jojo's Rainbow though =P
 
Last edited:
Any pics?

Of the Jojo's Rainbow? It's not picture worthy yet.. The frag I got isn't fully colored up yet.
It was cut off the under side of the colony. But man the colony was super bright yellow, pink corallites, and blue tips.
 
That's an awesome frag!! hope you post some pics when it starts growing out
 
Sorry guys had a tank crash over the summer so I am looking for a new frag!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new