OP
OP
L

lemonade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impressive pieces and pics all coming out of a 40 Breeder. Just goes to show that size does not always matter as much as we think.
Thank you! Small tanks have their pros and cons for sure.. I do enjoy that all the corals are super close to the surface or panels of the tank so you can really see things up close.

OP
OP
L

lemonade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side/top down shot of the tank under blue+ bulbs and blue LED with brown filter.
70AF3EAD-86D7-4F7C-964B-2583D60F8365.jpeg

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lemonade I hate to do this but it seems this is the only way hopefully you reply.

Lemonade sold me a false radion xr30. I emailed several times without reply.

OP
OP
L

lemonade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly never saw your emails, but a false radion??? C’mon man you got a radion XR30 pro, what you paid for... Don’t come out here accusing me of selling a false radion?

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly never saw your emails, but a false radion??? C’mon man you got a radion XR30 pro, what you paid for... Don’t come out here accusing me of selling a false radion?
Finally you replied. I emailed you through RF and your email account cause I paypaled you. I even mentioned you many times in your ad post.

You said it's a radion gen4, but it's a gen 3 which doesnt have mobius RF chip.. I emailed many times.

I pm'ed you again.

Even updated your ad. Two weeks you went dark after paypaled

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you're saying you never saw my private direct messages to you on R2R? Even though you logged on and "like" and post replies?

Something is wrong with R2R. Webmaster please fix it because @lemonade never saw any of my posts or private messages, direct messages.

$300???? I lose that in one hand. But we're a club here and why would you sell yourself out for chump change?

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"C’mon man you got a radion XR30 pro, what you paid for... Don’t come out here accusing me of selling a false radion?"

Really I got what I paid for? I paid for an XR30 Gen4 and I got an XR30 Gen3? How is that the same?

If you buy a gem tang and they give you a scopas. Is that the same?

@lemonade

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lemonade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not ghosted.. @PopDBE and I have been going back and forth over PMs. Tried to work things out with the guy, gave him options. He wants to try and attack me publicly..for whatever reason? Goes as far as to compare myself to "the white butt hole Donald Trump".

@PopDBE wants a public apology.. So, sorry for your troubles POP. I'm an individual of logic and reasoning, and it's very apparent you have neither of those in your arsenal. Tried to make things right with you, but now I no longer have any sympathy for you.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back