Acropora white bugs

Bluedore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, it was kind of an experiment on dosage. I started out with 1/2ml per gallon, waited a few hours, watched the tank for adverse effects. Do another 1/2ml per gallon, wait and watch, etc. until I reached 2 ml per gallon, which seemed to be the magic dosage for the bugs to stop moving as much. The tank might look a little milky afterwards.

I do not believe I lost any snails, but if I can remember correctly my anemone wasn't the happiest and split. But it lived just fine.

I cannot speak on clams and urchins. I believe the interceptor procedure recommends removing inverts, probably for good reason. The bad thing is removing them, and reintroducing them could possibly bring the bugs back if there are any on them for whatever reason.
Thanks for all the helpful info! I just ordered DR. G, hopefully it’ll work.

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought mine off of ebay. I'm not sure if it's available in the UK though. It has the same ingredient as interceptor, so if you have interceptor, it's best just to use that.
Only way to completely get rid of them from your tank is to treat the whole tank. I treated once and they never came back. Corals are much happier now.

20200308_084304.jpg
It’s says not to use on tank only dip. How did you do it and not kill snails and copepods?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back