Acros, Acros, Acros!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly he does have nice pieces but 1/2 to 1 inch is a joke. Tired of all the guys buying small colonies and frag the heck out of them. Why can't we get back to buying or selling larger choice pieces. I would rather pay more for a small colony than by a small frag. Not saying don't buy or he doesn't have nice stuff. Only stating that the sizes suck.

Sure some people like having a reef tank doted with all theses frag plugs with small frags on them. Those will be the same people that will complain about it taking forever to get there little frag to grow into anything. If the frags even make it.

Assyrianfishguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree with Joekool. i never like to buy any sps smaller than 1.5... when u buy them at that size they grow much faster and hold better color. i understand its hard to come by pices nice as these but if someone is willing to pay more for larger pices they should be able to. not saying you dont offer that but just in general you dont se that offered much.

with that being said i want all of them at 1.5... how much :)

Tomasz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly he does have nice pieces but 1/2 to 1 inch is a joke. Tired of all the guys buying small colonies and frag the heck out of them. Why can't we get back to buying or selling larger choice pieces. I would rather pay more for a small colony than by a small frag. Not saying don't buy or he doesn't have nice stuff. Only stating that the sizes suck.

Sure some people like having a reef tank doted with all theses frag plugs with small frags on them. Those will be the same people that will complain about it taking forever to get there little frag to grow into anything. If the frags even make it.
Take a look at these corals!!!! These are some of the most amazing sps frags you will find!!! Look around and you will pay that much for one frag what he is charging for 6. I am sure he will sell you the whole colony, but are you willing to pay $$$$ for it? If I was looking for nice sps frags I would not think twice about it!!!!

Hreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh cut to order? Are pics taken when you purchase? If you have previous pics that would be great?

Thanks!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh cut to order? Are pics taken when you purchase? If you have previous pics that would be great?

Thanks!

All Acro colonies have been in my system for over a month and some for over years.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a look at these corals!!!! These are some of the most amazing sps frags you will find!!! Look around and you will pay that much for one frag what he is charging for 6. I am sure he will sell you the whole colony, but are you willing to pay $$$$ for it? If I was looking for nice sps frags I would not think twice about it!!!!

Thank you Tom. You took the words right of my mouth. I can sell you the colony if you are willing to pay for the colony prices. I will post picture soon.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures of the sample frags are in the 1st page. Some frag will be bigger to offset the smaller frags. Some of the acro has a flat growth pattern so its really hard to cut large frags.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are almost all gone. I only have a couple packs left so if you miss out on these crazy acros for this price you will hate yourself later on. This is a one time offer and then they will go back to normal price. Thank you to all who have brought them. You will not be disappointed.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back