ADA 120-P Reef Build - 65 Gallons

U make me want to redo and upgrade mine and I am just getting started back again after 4 years of waiting for the rite time to get started.
IMG_7813.jpeg
 
Tank looks beautiful !!! How you like BB?
 
Tank looks beautiful !!! How you like BB?

Thanks! I like the clean look of the bb but honestly, I miss the sand, maybe in the future I'll add a little layer. I don't miss sandstorms though and being that I own a pair of WAVS (these pumps are way too strong at 1%), I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to have them pointed downward as I do now without making a mess with sand in.
 
Beautiful tank @illuminata ! Are there any new updates on this tank ?

Thanks @Clayton Jessup !

Not too many updates, I'm just chugging along with my Bi-weekly water changes. Cleaning the glass once a week. Equipment has been the same. I tried to give the Kessil 360X a shot but wasn't used to the shimmer.

Here's some shots of my Borbo from last night.
46162299975_7ce1252f6e_c.jpg


46162299555_7da46c1bea_c.jpg
 
Thats good to hear @illuminata ! Very glad to hear the tank is still going. So did you get rid of your Radions to try the Kessil's ?

Hey @Clayton Jessup I still have the Radions on, it'll be hard to beat personally with the spread it gives my tank and the control I have with the Apex. Here's a picture when I had with the 360X on the left and the G4P on the right. I was able to get the color's to match fairly well without the kessil x controller.

46348601571_0c42c04a77_c.jpg
 
Quick update: I'm really bad in changing my filter socks so I picked up this Theiling Rollermat Compact.. (Thanks @BRS) Hopefully I can get the new piping done this weekend, clean up the sump area and get this rollermat going.

48410493371_814f17a661_c.jpg
 
I just finished reading this thread and I really enjoyed watching the progress of this system. Well done sir!

I have a shiny ADA 60p sitting in my garage that I keep telling myself to just get rid of it because my next system is going to be 80 gallons or more. I just can't seem to do it because ADA aquariums are truly beautiful!
 
I just finished reading this thread and I really enjoyed watching the progress of this system. Well done sir!

I have a shiny ADA 60p sitting in my garage that I keep telling myself to just get rid of it because my next system is going to be 80 gallons or more. I just can't seem to do it because ADA aquariums are truly beautiful!

Thanks @Grogans !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new