Adam's 180G

Lights
IMG_20230505_211120206_HDR.jpg
 
Dude your tank is da bomb!!! Those fish are huge. That sailfin looks super fat and happy. Any tricks to your success would be much appreciated.
 
Dude your tank is da bomb!!! Those fish are huge. That sailfin looks super fat and happy. Any tricks to your success would be much appreciated.
Thanks, my tangs are over 10yrs old. My advice, keep it simple. And find a local reefer who's been through the ups and downs. I'm lucky to have amazing reefing friends to talk to. Plus, don't give up. It takes time. I just do weekly water changes with instant ocean. I run a calcium reactor. Some times I run carbon. Nothing too crazy. Keep it simple, that's it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new