Adam's Tsunami 248g peninsula Build

Got it in!!!!
IMG_20240915_120915320.jpg
 
You got water in it! Awesome.
What did you choose for lights? Maybe I missed it...
 
Dropping in corals! Yes! Love the reddish favia, I think.

How much did you drop on corals?
 
Dropping in corals! Yes! Love the reddish favia, I think.

How much did you drop on corals?
They are the surviving corals from my 180 reef tank. I lost a lot but hopefully once the tank is completely set up. I'll get my corals back from my friend's tank. I gave him a lot of my SPS.
 
I added two Reefi Uno 2 pro's. Very nice lights.
1000021678.jpg
First off I love the reefi lights. I have them myself.

I’m in the planning stages of a 360 gallon and am looking at tsunami as well. Any issues at all with the process or the tank? Are you happy with how it came in and the seams look?
 
First off I love the reefi lights. I have them myself.

I’m in the planning stages of a 360 gallon and am looking at tsunami as well. Any issues at all with the process or the tank? Are you happy with how it came in and the seams look?

Don’t want to answer for Adam, but just recently received my Tsunami build and overall, very happy with it. Had a few hiccups along the way, but the tank quality itself seems very well done.

@adam87 your tank is coming together nicely!
 
Don’t want to answer for Adam, but just recently received my Tsunami build and overall, very happy with it. Had a few hiccups along the way, but the tank quality itself seems very well done.

@adam87 your tank is coming together nicely!
I don't really having any complaints so far either. If any, very minor. As of now, this tank has been easiest I had ever setup. Next week I will get my order from cherry corals. I order a good a mount of sps. I will post some pics of that shipment. Its been crazy for me the past few weeks. My baby girl Hana almost died. But I was home when it happened and got her help right away. So I have been manly taking care of her. She is a fighter and getting stronger everyday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new