Adam's Tsunami 248g peninsula Build

1000000811.jpg
1000000810.jpg
1000000808.jpg
 
Upgrading from my 180. Will update when I receive the tank. Right now I'm just redoing the floor and fixing the walls from saltwater damage from the previous tank.
Adam General.jpg

My Equipment List:
Tank: Tsunami acrylic 248-Gallon 72″Lx36″Wx24″H peninsula with external overflow box, feed port, holes in each corner for pump cords.
Stand: AluFab 72″Lx36″Wx36″H
Sump: Icecap 36XL
Reverse Osmosis: Adam's custom made BRS RO/DI
Controller: Hydros Control 4, XP8, Wave Engine V1
Return pump: Syncra SDC 9.0 WiFi Controllable Pump
Skimmer: Bubble King Double Cone 250
Calcium Reactor: Vertex RX-C 6D
Media reactor: AquaMaxx Fluidized Media Reactors
Powerheads: 1 MP40, 3 Octo Pulse 4
Lights: 6 Euroquatics Angels LEDs
Heater: Two 300w Heaters
Rock: a mix of dry live rock and Aquaforest Rock
Sand: Tropic Eden
 
Does anyone have euroquatics angel led lights for sale?
 
Upgrading from my 180. Will update when I receive the tank. Right now I'm just redoing the floor and fixing the walls from saltwater damage from the previous tank.
Adam General.jpg

My Equipment List:
Tank: Tsunami acrylic 248-Gallon 72″Lx36″Wx24″H peninsula with external overflow box, feed port, holes in each corner for pump cords.
Stand: AluFab 72″Lx36″Wx36″H
Sump: Icecap 36XL
Reverse Osmosis: Adam's custom made BRS RO/DI
Controller: Hydros Control 4, XP8, Wave Engine V1
Return pump: Syncra SDC 9.0 WiFi Controllable Pump
Skimmer: Bubble King Double Cone 250
Calcium Reactor: Vertex RX-C 6D
Media reactor: AquaMaxx Fluidized Media Reactors
Powerheads: 1 MP40, 3 Octo Pulse 4
Lights: 6 Euroquatics Angels LEDs
Heater: Two 300w Heaters
Rock: a mix of dry live rock and Aquaforest Rock
Sand: Tropic Eden
Does anyone still have any euroquatics angel led lights for sale?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new