Adam's Tsunami 248g peninsula Build

adam87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
245
Reaction score
153
Location
IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrading from my 180. Will update when I receive the tank. Right now I'm just redoing the floor and fixing the walls from saltwater damage from the previous tank.
Adam General.jpg

My Equipment List:
Tank: Tsunami acrylic 248-Gallon 72″Lx36″Wx24″H peninsula with external overflow box, feed port, holes in each corner for pump cords.
Stand: AluFab 72″Lx36″Wx36″H
Sump: Icecap 36XL
Reverse Osmosis: Adam's custom made BRS RO/DI
Controller: Hydros Control 4, XP8, Wave Engine V1
Return pump: Syncra SDC 9.0 WiFi Controllable Pump
Skimmer: Bubble King Double Cone 250
Calcium Reactor: Vertex RX-C 6D
Media reactor: AquaMaxx Fluidized Media Reactors
Powerheads: 1 MP40, 3 Octo Pulse 4
Lights: 6 Euroquatics Angels LEDs
Heater: Two 300w Heaters
Rock: a mix of dry live rock and Aquaforest Rock
Sand: Tropic Eden
 
Last edited:
would love to see some photos of your build
 
Following along, my new 300g build should be wet in a month or so. Good luck with yours.
Thank you, I'm very excited. I always wanted to do a paninsul tank. Right now I'm just fixing the walls and floors from the 20yrs of saltwater damage. I am going to putting down vinyl flooring to protect the oak floor. I think it's going to look great when its all done.
 
Thank you, I'm very excited. I always wanted to do a paninsul tank. Right now I'm just fixing the walls and floors from the 20yrs of saltwater damage. I am going to putting down vinyl flooring to protect the oak floor. I think it's going to look great when its all done.
Exciting build man. I’m currently kicking around the idea of ordering a Tsunami acrylic setup as well. Working on an in-wall setup. Would love to hear feedback of your experience overall.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new