Add new coral suggestions..

saixiong08

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
162
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20171228_195602.jpg
Here's my 5 gallon, I want to add a few more corals. Any suggestions....
 
If you attached a picture, it didn't make it though :)
 
Yes. Just added
There she is! What lighting do you have? Are you looking to keep it in the soft coral/LPS coral or are you interested in venturing into sps coral?
 
Some mushrooms would look pretty neat in there. Some red, purple, or even some richordea or yuma.
 
Some mushrooms would look pretty neat in there. Some red, purple, or even some richordea or yuma.
Yes. I plan on getting some mushrooms, but since I'm buying online, and have to pay for shipping, I might as well pick up a few other as well. Just not exactly sure what to get.
 
You could get a photosynthetic Gorgonian to add height to the scape. An orange Fungia/Plate would look cool. Some Dragon Soul Favia would work well against the black substrate.
 
You could get a photosynthetic Gorgonian to add height to the scape. An orange Fungia/Plate would look cool. Some Dragon Soul Favia would work well against the black substrate.
Thanks. I will certainly look into those options. They seem like a very good idea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new