Adding 6 line

BaileyAR

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2022
Messages
308
Reaction score
211
Location
CFL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have 2 small gladiator clowns(15g jbj) They been in for about a month and are still fighting. Both are eating and healthy besides the one going in and out of white coloring. I want to stock a goby and a 6 line. Would it be smart to wait or add them now.
 
What type of goby? Its not impossible with size of fish and obviously you would want to manage water quality and diet
 
austin-powers-dangerously.gif
 
Better and good algae eater
Doing more research on 6 lines and seems like they can seem “peaceful” but switch up long term. Even messing with hermits and snails. Trying not to go down a wrong path long term and waste money. I originally had a RG but it died and dont know if i should try again.
 
Doing more research on 6 lines and seems like they can seem “peaceful” but switch up long term. Even messing with hermits and snails. Trying not to go down a wrong path long term and waste money. I originally had a RG but it died and dont know if i should try again.
My 6 line is a model citizen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new