Adding a Flame Angel to a 32???

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just looking for an active fish for my tank. It doesn’t have to be an angel but maybe a wrasse or something else. I feel like my tank is missing a center piece
The pygmy in my tank is far and away the most active. Constantly swimming all over the tank. So much fun to watch.

Mkus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine to always moving sometimes around and around the rock work same direction for like 10 min

OP
OP
fishnchip

fishnchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might have to do something other than an angel:confused: Thanks for the help guys!

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small Flame Angel right now in a 55 I guess he is 1 3/4" but I think the tank is too small for him but my 90 will be arriving on Tuesday so he will be fine for awhile while the new build matures. This one seems to be ok with coral but I have had one then not only nipped but ate coral for every meal

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just looking for an active fish for my tank. It doesn’t have to be an angel but maybe a wrasse or something else. I feel like my tank is missing a center piece

The Pygmy Angel or Cherubfish could work. They tend to be less prone than other Centropyge Angels to nip, but they can be aggressive. If you want something that is a safer bet and more peaceful you could do a pink streaked wrasse:

https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+1378+2908&pcatid=2908

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back