Adding Additional Bangaii Cardnals

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I bought two Bangaii Cardnals for my tank. They were doing great, both in the tank and together, until one decided to jump out. I never saw any aggression or anything like that. Right now there is a deal on a local forum for a breeding pair of Bangaii Cardnals. Would it be okay to get them? Am I risking anything by purchasing them?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I bought two Bangaii Cardnals for my tank. They were doing great, both in the tank and together, until one decided to jump out. I never saw any aggression or anything like that. Right now there is a deal on a local forum for a breeding pair of Bangaii Cardnals. Would it be okay to get them? Am I risking anything by purchasing them?
You risk losing the current one. Pairs don’t usually cohabitate well with a lonely third and usually kill them off.

OP
OP
danenelsen

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You risk losing the current one. Pairs don’t usually cohabitate well with a lonely third and usually kill them off.
Thanks for the advice! I really want a breeding pair though, so would you recommend getting a second one for the one that's already in there or sell the one I have and buy the breeding pair off the forum?

LJLKRL05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy the breeders and get rid of the one you have

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%

Back