Adding Chevron Tang to 220g with Other Tangs??

sdreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Passed on the chevron. Got a gem instead. Went great adding the gem to the tank. Added at night.

Thank you, I was in a similar situation and trying to decide what to do. I ended up adding the chevron. My gem is the largest tang and chased the chevron a little, but nothing serious and everyone is getting along now.

IMG_3108.jpg

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I was in a similar situation and trying to decide what to do. I ended up adding the chevron. My gem is the largest tang and chased the chevron a little, but nothing serious and everyone is getting along now.

IMG_3108.jpg
Beautiful fish!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

IMG_3108.jpg
I hope yours hangs on to those juvenile colors as mine transitioned to adult in 11 weeks. Got very few pics with the juvenile colors

sdreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope yours hangs on to those juvenile colors as mine transitioned to adult in 11 weeks. Got very few pics with the juvenile colors
LOL, I know. It is a shame because the juveniles are striking, but I like the way the adults look too, fortunately. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, and I'm hoping my kids will think it's neat to see the colors change.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back