Adding more fish

Davar93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
17
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many fish is too much for my 30gal?
I have two clownfish, one six line, one green chromi and one midas blenny. I will upgrade to a 90gal in summer. Am I able to add a springeri damsel or another chromi?
All fish are getting along great btw!
 
I have 5 in my 32, they all happy and get along fine (2 clowns, 1 firefish, 1 mandarin, 1 clown goby)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new