Adding Stax Rock to existing tank

mclaurin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
35
Location
goose creek
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 month old tank but had Covid when I put it together and regretting my choices. Have live rock,live sand,2 snowflake clowns,coral beauty,orchid dottyback some hermit crabs and an emerald crab (although he looks brownish to me). Would like to get rid of the the plastic and battleship but the fish seem to adore it. Have 40lbs of Stax Rock I’d like to use to make the tank look better. Do I quarantine the fish in another tank with old filter while I do this? Any help would be much appreciated Leslie

image.jpg
 
Are you going to glue the rocks? Or are you going to stack them inside the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new